- hypertrophy & strength nutrition lower back pain
I come from a strong sporting background. Growing up I played football for Southampton, Bristol Rovers and Cheltenham Town, as well as representing Wales in the 800m track event. Seeking to explore a new sporting avenue, I have developed a passion for strength training, nutrition and personal fitness over the last 6 years. I’ve used this passion to achieve my physical goals and I’m looking forward to helping you to achieve yours.
- Level 3 Diploma in Fitness Instructing and Personal Training
- Level 3 Diploma in Exercise Referral
- Level 4 Diploma in Lower Back Pain
- BSc (Hons) Sports and Exercise Science
The secret to achieving your goals is hard work and focus. It won’t come easy, but with the correct tools we will accelerate that success – hopefully having some fun along the way!
- Ages - Adults, Seniors
- Session duration - 60 Minutes