- •weight loss•persistant motivation•muscle tone and development•body confidence•body fat reduction
After my own struggles with weight I decided to join a gym, work hard and become healthier. There is no day I regret this decision, I feel like a new person with much more life in me and happiness. Before I started my journey I often felt depressed and disappointed with myself for reaching 100kg. That's when I said enough is enough. I have managed to lose 35kg and keep it away for good! This personal experience puts me in a unique position to fully understand how tough it is to lose weight and keep it off. This drove me to become a Personal Trainer. Being a certified Personal Trainer provides me with the tools and knowledge to help people lose weight and get them back in shape. Ultimately, helping people reach their fitness goals is what fuels my passion.
- FFUK certified Personal trainer level 3
- FFUK Certifaid Personal Trainer level 3
If i were to articulate"philosophy" in my training approach ,it would be that: 1. I listen to the client's goals and i assess the client's mechanics as well as i am capable. 2.My approach is to train"from the inside out",meaning that i try to bring the client into better alignment,work on inbalances and on tge muscles that stablize the core including hips and shoulders. 3.I also like to train"from the bottom up" ,creating a stable base with good balance .
Holloway Road, London
- •Certain gyms • Park • Private •Pure gym holloway
- Slot of 15 sessions £450 +1free
- Single session£45+1free
- 4sessions monthly £150. (direct debit)
- Ages - Adults, Seniors
- Session duration - 60 Minutes